You should give more detail about the errors. You are running out of
memory on the child workers. This is not surprising since the default
memory they allocate is fairly small, and you're running a complete
recommender system inside each mapper. It has not much to do with the
size of the instane you use.

I am not sure what the second thing is, you should give more detail.