Two questions:
a) Sometimes the ClusterOutputPostProcessorDriver leaves gaps in the number of the generated folder, e.g. after folder 15 folder 16 is generated. The total number of folders is right (as much folders as there were clusters produced in the previous step. Ist this is a bug? It causes me some concern, as I (naively) planned to iterate over the folder with a simple counter variable.

b) What is the right way to detect what ClusterOutputPostProcessorDriver output folder corresponds to what cluster? I try to construct a hierarchical structure, so it is vital that the clusters produced based on the ClusterOutputPostProcessorDriver output get assigned to their "legal" father.