Well, it would definitely not be the for time I counted incorrectly.  Anytime I
do arithmetic the result should be considered suspect.  I do think my numbers
are correct, but then again, I always do.

But the OP did say 20 dimensions which gives me back 5x.

Inclusion of learning time is a good suspect.  In the other side of the ledger,
if the multiply is doing any column wise access it is a likely performance bug.
 The computation is AB'. Perhaps you refer to rows of B which are the columns
of B'.

Sent from my sleepy thumbs set to typing on my iPhone.