I know, but the same is true for the RMSE.

This is based on the Movielens 100k dataset, and by using the frameworks
(random) sampling to split that into a training and an evaluation set. (the
RMSRecommenderEvaluator or AverageAbsoluteDifferenceRecommenderEvaluators
paramters - evaluation 1.0, training 0.75).

Bernát GÁBOR