Hi,

I'm looking forward to clustering customer information.
Just imagine that I have a database with customer information like region,
gender, age range and hystorical data about what every customer has bought.

What I have ti do if I want to cluster customers in for example 6 clusters,
grouping together alla customer that have similarity based on attribute about
what thay have bought and customer profile like region and gender for example?

I know that mahout implements KMeans and Fuzzy KMeans but how can I configure
code to obtain what I need?

I need a starting point or a similar example.

Thanks a lot!