Hi Rafal,

can you issue a ticket for this problem at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT ? We have unit-tests that
check whether this happens and currently they work fine. I can only imagine
that the problem occurs in larger datasets where we sample the data in some
places. Can you describe a scenario/dataset where this happens?

Best,
Sebastian