On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 7:44 AM, Marco <zentrop...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> ok. i'll re run it without that nt (which i supposed was NOT optional).

Well, it's not optional if you don't supply a dictionary (which is
optional) - one of the two is necessary, or else the system doesn't know
how big to make the model.

> meanwhile i've re-run it on a smallare datasets and though it run
> successfully (and faster!) when i run vectordump i always get Heap space
> issue even though we've updated MAHOUT_HEAPSIZE to 10000m

When you use vectordump, what flags are you giving it?  There may be a big
here.  Also, what version of Mahout are you using?

--

  -jake