Maybe someone can clarify this issue but the spectral clustering
implementation assumes an affinity graph, am I correct?  Are there direct
ways of going from a list of feature vectors to an affinity matrix in order
to then implement spectral clustering?

*Chirag Lakhani*

Data Scientist

Zaloni, Inc. | www.zaloni.com