Got away with that stupid comment. All doc ids will be from B items even in the
general case.

On Aug 2, 2013, at 2:39 PM, Pat Ferrel <p...@occamsmachete.com> wrote:

Thanks, well put.

In order to have the ultimate impl with two id spaces for A and B would we have
to create different docs for A'B and B'B? Since the docs IDs must come from A
or B? The fields can contain different sets of IDs but the Doc ID must be one
or the other, right? Doesn't this imply separate indexes for the separate A, B
item IDs spaces? This is not a question for this first cut impl but is a
generalization question.