Aside from your issues with clusterdumper, the values you want can be had
from a sparse vector using v.iterateNonZero() and v.norm(0).

The issue with clusterdumper is odd.

Are you saying that the display shows all the components of the vector?  Or
that there is an in-memory representation that has been densified?