Dear All,

so, I followed the example given in Wiki for mahout (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Creating+Vectors+from+Text
):

        VectorWriter vectorWriter = SequenceFile.createWriter(filesystem,

        configuration, pathName, LongWritable.class, SparseVector.class);
        long numDocs = vectorWriter.write(new VectorIterable(),
        Long.MAX_VALUE);

1. However, I got the problem, and SparseVector can not be find. Can
somebody explain how should I add it?

2. The second problem I got that VectorWriter and Writer are incompatible.

3. Finally, VectorIterable. Can you tell me which class I should implement
in VectorIterable. I am working with the texts, to find the recommendation
for the text based on the text.

Thanks,

Darius