Hello Ted,

No, the training ran also in one machine. What happens sometimes is that
each box execute one job one at a time, but not together. For example, if
it will run 3 jobs, it runs the first job in box1, the next in box2 and the

The full dataset is a csv around 70MB. I turned it into sequence file,
applied seq2sparse, then splitted and trained. The training task was quite
fast, some minutes to execute. But the test is really slow as I said, and
also running in one machine.

--
Fernando Santos
+55 61 8129 8505