Hello,

I think my problem is related to the fact that the dataset is really
unbalanced. My 3 classes distribution are 550k, 150k and 70k. And
naivebayes make its classification also based on the probability of a class
c over all documents. So probably this unbalance is making a big difference.

Lucas, I'm just using the pre-processing available through seq2sparse.
Which is defining a minimum word frequency, and also a max document
frequency percentage (which work as a stoplist). And yes, I'm using the
tf-idf vectors for training and test.

Actually I had never heard of PCA and LDA. I'll take a look on it.

Thanks

--
Fernando Santos
+55 61 8129 8505