Hi
I am using the Mahout 0.5 and I would like to use the EnglishAnalyzer for
running Kmeans.

However, when running the following command, I get an exception:

bin/mahout seq2sparse -i logs-seqFiles/ -o
log-vectors-monogram-englishanalyzer -ow -s 1 -a
org.apache.lucene.analysis.en.EnglishAnalyzer

I get

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.InstantiationException:
org.apache.lucene.analysis.en.EnglishAnalyzer
        at java.lang.J9VMInternals.newInstanceImpl(Native Method)
        at
org.apache.mahout.vectorizer.SparseVectorsFromSequenceFiles.run(SparseVectorsFromSequenceFiles.java:198)

How can I add this Analyzer to the path?

Benjamin