Its not clear to me from ur description as to the exact sequence of steps u r
running thru, but an SSVD job requires a matrix as input (not a sequencefile of
<Text, VectorWritables>.

When u try running a seqdumper on ur SSVD output do u see anything?

The next step after u create ur sequencefiles of Vectors would be to run the
rowId job to generate a matrix and docIndex.

This matrix needs to be the input to SSVD (for dimensional reduction), followed
by train Naive Bayes and test Naive Bayes.