It was removed in 0.9 and am not sure if it was there in 0.8. I vaguely
remember removing it in 0.9 based on a conversation with Manuel on user@.
Manuel, if u could chime in here.

On Monday, March 24, 2014 9:44 AM, Sebastian Schelter <s...@apache.org> wrote:

The webapp in Mahout does not offer much functionality. If you'd like to
use Mahout via a webinterface, I suggest you either use predictionIO [1]
or kornakapi [2].

Best,
Sebastian

[1} http://prediction.io