I have seen the instructions here[1], but I am not sure if there is
any source-code for the documentation for website.

So here are my questions:

 * Does Apache Mahout project use any tool to generate website
documentation as it is now http://mahout.apache.org ?

 * Suppose I want to add some correction or edition to current Apache
Mahout documentation. Can I get a read-only access to the source of
website, so that I can immediately see how the edits will reflect once
there are accepted?

I was thinking in terms of the way GitHub pages work. For example if I
use Jekyll, I can view the changes on my machine, exactly as the will
appear on final website.

Regards,
Saleem

[1] http://mahout.apache.org/developers/how-to-update-the-website.html