You should try the

org.apache.mahout.cf.taste.impl.recommender.GenericBooleanPrefUserBasedRecommender

which has been built to handle such data.

Best,
Sebastian

On 05/03/2014 04:34 PM, Alessandro Suglia wrote:
I have described it in the SO's post:
"When I execute this code, the result is a list of 0.0 or 1.0 which are
not useful in the context of top-n recommendation in implicit feedback
context. Simply because I have to obtain, for each item, an estimated
rate which stays in the range [0, 1] in order to rank the list in
decreasing order and construct the top-n recommendation appropriately."