I believe Adam's reply could be a kid messing with his smartphone and
hitting reply in error (happens with me sometimes).

Anyways coming back to ur question, the patch u mention is a few years (and
hence few versions old).
Why would u want to try applying the patch in 2014?
What r u trying to do?  Which version of Mahout r u working off of?

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Darshan Sonagara <darshan.sonag...@gmail.com