I will check it thanks.
On 06/05/14 09:32, Ted Dunning wrote:
I think Peng is right.  It might help to amplify a bit.

The idea is that in addition to the other predictor variables that you
have, there is also one predictor variable per cluster.  Whichever cluster
is closest to the training example is turned on.

On Wikipedia, the term used is "one hot" encoding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-hot