Hi -

I would like to run an LDA topic model using Mahout without depending on
Hadoop.  The javadoc mentions use of

InMemoryCollapsedVariationalBayes0 to avoid the Hadoop dependency, but
I cannot find any code examples and the
javadoc for the constructor of this class refers to a 'Matrix' class
that I cannot find that type in the javadoc
*InMemoryCollapsedVariationalBayes0
<https://builds.apache.org/job/Mahout-Quality/javadoc/org/apache/mahout/clustering/lda/cvb/InMemoryCollapsedVariationalBayes0.html#InMemoryCollapsedVariationalBayes0%28org.apache.mahout.math.Matrix,%20java.lang.String[],%20int,%20double,%20double,%20int,%20int,%20double%29>*(Matrix
<http://mahout.apache.org/mahout-math/apidocs/org/apache/mahout/math/Matrix.html?is-external=true>
corpus,
                                   String
<http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/lang/String.html?is-external=true>[]