Hi guys,

I'm using Mahout 0.7
I'm having a problem with SequenceFilesFromDirectory
I have a txt file with ascii enconding in Linux and when I call
SequenceFilesFromDirectory from my Java code to process the file, either
from main or run method, I got an empty chunk-0 file. However when I call
it from the command line the chunk-0 file isn't empty.

The parameters that I'm using from Java code and command line are --input
and --output. I also tried to call it with --charset ascii in the code but
I had the same result. I also tried to change to mahout 0.9 but I have the
same problem, an empty file.

Moreover, this problem is just with 2 files from a set. The files aren't
corrupted, actually I can't notice anything special in them, is just text.

If somebody has any idea about what is going on please let me know, I would
really appreciate it.

~Matias