In a thread beginning at [1], Bikash Gupta asks about what seems to be the
same issue I have, namely getting cluster lists from the output of a
clustering of NamedVector objects. (In my case clusters  come from a
CanopyDriver call.)

In the thread at [1] I understand Suneel's answer of Feb 24 2014 at 00:35,
but I don't understand where the Iterable comes from. That is (?), I don't
understand what is creator of the object  named clusterWritable in
Sunneel's answer when one wants to look at
...clusters/clusters-0-final/part-r-00000"

Any help, including full examples for 0.9, will be appreciated.

Thanks
Bob

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/mahout-user/201402.mbox/%3CCAHrbOfkZbLcojjGd5u2b5FcYBdzy0hwchGzF5g2RFxmrV40d%2BQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E
--
Robert A. Morris

Emeritus Professor  of Computer Science
UMASS-Boston
100 Morrissey Blvd
Boston, MA 02125-3390

Filtered Push Project
Harvard University Herbaria
Harvard University

email: morris....@gmail.com
web: http://efg.cs.umb.edu/
web: http://wiki.filteredpush.org
http://www.cs.umb.edu/~ram
===
The content of this communication is made entirely on my
own behalf and in no way should be deemed to express
official positions of The University of Massachusetts at Boston or Harvard
University.