Thank you for your reply, i will think about it !

For my question with the command line, It is just that I don't really understand which algorithms can be used on a hadoop cluster, and which can not. And for those which can, how can I call them if not using the command line like "mahout recommendItemBased --input ... -output ... -s PearsonCorrelationSimilarity".