Hi,

Is there a repository somewhere of documentation that explains what each of
the parameters in each of the Mahout algorithms does? In my search for more
detailed documentation I found a number of links to a Mahout wiki site that
no longer seems to exist. Does anyone know where this wiki has been moved to?

I know there is a basic helpfile for each task, but I'm looking for
something a bit more in depth. For example, I'm trying to work out what
setting the partial implementation (i.e. -p) flag does in the buildforest task.

Thanks,

Sean