Hi all,
I am trying to test Mahout's classifier, but skip the split step (as was asked
in this question). I have three categories and "other" for my test. When I use
the split command and let Mahout split it (say, with randomSelectionPct = 20) I
get perfectly good results. But when I try splitting the input myself into test
and training (so I can compare with other solutions) the classifier chooses
"other" for everything.
I am following the suggestion from this question. Does anyone have an idea of
how I can do this, or what I am doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!Eyal

Mahout 0.9: Using own test set instead of using split command
|   |
| Mahout 0.9: Using own test set instead of using split co...I have referred to
these two links to run mahout NB classifier [1]
http://tharindu-rusira.blogspot.com/2014/01/naive-bayes-classification-apache-mahout.html
 [2] |
|  |
| View on stackoverflow.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |