kindly elaborate... your requirements... your dataset fields ...and what
you want to recommend to an user... Usually a set of item is recommended to
an user. In your case what are your items ?

The standard input is <UID><ITEMID><PREF_VALUE> . Clearly your data is not
in this format which will let you use directly the algorithms in Mahout.

A little more info from your side will help us to give your the right
pointers.