The terms main and secondary are a bit confusing.

The easiest definition is that cooccurrence analyzes the record of actions you
want to recommend. Cross occurrence tries to transfer from one behavior to
another.

In practice, it has been common to conflate many behaviors into one precisely
because cross occurrence analysis was not feasible. Now that it is available
standard practice is moving toward retaining distinction where possible.

Sent from my iPhone