Thanks for your reply!

Actually, the context in pre-filtering serves as a query for selecting
relevant data. An example of a contextual data filter for a movie
recommender system would be: if a person wants to see a movie on Saturday,
only the Saturday rating data is used to recommend movies.
So,what I need for the rating prediction is the data relevent to the
specific context.

Regards,
Efi