I’ve created a SWING interface around the invocation, but it is not a classpath
setting as the SVD runs for more than 1h. Afterwards I have the runtime error
in the HTTPclient, which is really strange. Also I have a lot of map operations
in the console, but no reduce operations are logged.

Thanks!
Mihai