Ok, I have github account and clone mahout in my local workdir.

I revised the code and run test: mvn test, however, there are 3 test failure:
Failed tests:

LocalSSVDPCASparseTest.runPCATest1:87->runSSVDSolver:222->Assert.assertTrue:52->Assert.assertTrue:41->Assert.fail:86
 null

LocalSSVDSolverDenseTest.testSSVDSolverPowerIterations1:59->runSSVDSolver:172->Assert.assertTrue:52->Assert.assertTrue:41->Assert.fail:86
 null

LocalSSVDSolverSparseSequentialTest.testSSVDSolverPowerIterations1:69->runSSVDSolver:177->Assert.assertTrue:52->Assert.assertTrue:41->Assert.fail:86
 null

Now, my question is, how can I run a specified test with maven? For "mvn test"
is so slow, then if I can do like "mvn test LocalSSVDPCASparseTest", my
efficiency will be improved.