+1 (binding) — do we have to say binding?

Why do we continue on Spark 1.2 when all distros have updated to Spark 1.3.1
long ago, and Spark has released 1.4 with 1.5 in the works. This is rather
incomprehensible to me since we have the master 0.11.0, running on 1.4 ready to
release.

Can we please, please also release 0.11.0?