I found one message posted before - is this the solution:
 Matrix inverse = new QRDecomposition(a).solve(new DiagonalMatrix(n)) thanks,
canal

     On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 12:20 PM, go canal <goca...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
wrote:

 'in core' as in whole matrix loaded into memory ? I am looking for
'distributed' matrix inverse because the matrix is very big (2 million x 2m),
and it is a Complex Double matrix.
btw, which API is for the in-core inverse ? thanks,
canal

    On Sunday, August 9, 2015 10:40 PM, Dmitriy Lyubimov <dlie...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Do you mean in core matrix inversion? It is supported via solve. Actually
it is supported both in Java and Scala.