I use Mahout to run various algorithms,e.g. kmeans, and then I would like
to use the result to plot graph. Im using R as my graph plotting tool. I
use the seqsdumper and export format as graph_ml. However, the output file
(graph ml ) contains difference result from csv output.r also cannot plot
the result.

My question Anyway to plot the Mahout result by r