Hi,

Thanks Pat for the reply.

I am trying to implement item based recommendation as the first step.When
the user searches with a keyword(using Solr),not only it should return
keyword matching results(already implemented along with other search
features of Solr) but also related documents(recommended).

I believe implementing item based recommendation will be a good learning
curve towards implementing the user based recommendation or Behavioral
 based.As  a first step I am trying to recommend min of two documents(As my
Solr document index is ~100 docs).

I understood that in the above scenario,first step is to provide the Solr
index to mahout to read and will generate a vector file from it.
It will be helpful if I get guidance on the integration steps to follow for
the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Arun