We can treat this like a release vote, if anyone hates all these and doesn’t
want to continue with shortlisted designers for 3 more days (the next step)
vote -1 and say if your vote is binding (your are a PMC member)

Otherwise all are welcome to rate everything on the polls below.

In this case you have 24 hours to vote

Here’s my +1 to continue refining.