Trevor, That link takes me back to the old m.a.o page.

________________________________
From: Trevor Grant <trevor.d.gr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2017 1:53:46 PM
To: Mahout Dev List; user@mahout.apache.org
Subject: New Website is Staged

Hey all,

The new website is staged. You can view it here

http://mahout.staging.apache.org/

Won't be publishing for a bit yet- there are still a few JIRAs left to do
before its ready, but you can check it out there anyway.

A couple of admin things:
1- New developer and community pages are linked from the landing site and
new navbar, the landing page isn't done yet btw (one of the last todos)

2- All linkbacks from the old site should continue to work, pages were
maintained however, they have had new skin applied to them.

3- The current website is also available in
http://mahout.staging.apache.org/docs/0.13.0/
and will be persevered for posterity.

4- new style docs, which I recommend everyone check out are available in
http://mahout.staging.apache.org/docs/0.13.1-SNAPSHOT/

We have 6 high level talks coming up in the next 2 weeks and would like to
have the shiny new website fielded if possible, working on hard on getting
it ready.

If you have any updates recommendations, etc, feel free to open a PR (all
website code is contained in master now).

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*