 From: Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
To: Kambiz Niktabar <nikta...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "user@manifoldcf.apache.org" <user@manifoldcf.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: Date normalization & URL mapping

Hi Kambiz,

Ok, you are using the JCIFS connector, not the File System Connector.

First, in your job's solr connection tabs, you can declare fields for created
date and modified date attributes.  I suggest you use these rather than
createdOn and lastModified, which are legacy fields specific to the jcifs
connector.

Second, the URL mapping tab is described in the documentation:
http://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/trunk/en_US/end-user-documentation.html#jcifsrepository

Thanks,
Karl

Hi Karl,