Julien

De : Karl Wright
Envoyé le :vendredi 8 septembre 2017 21:43
À : user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Objet :Re: Question about ManifoldCF 2.8

Hi Othman,

There are two properties files for zookeeper: the global properties, and the
local (zookeeper managed) properties.  The database configuration is in the
zookeeper managed properties.

Please examine the following page for setting up Postgresql properties:

https://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/release-2.8.1/en_US/how-to-build-and-deploy.html

Indexable files are files that those that the output connector says can be
indexed.  It's a function of the output connector and its configuration.

Thanks,
Karl