Hi Julien,

Thanks for bringing the documentation issue to our attention.  Can you
create a ticket for that?

As for the problem: Do you not see log output for manifoldcf.log for (say)
the unaltered single-process example?  It has been a while since the port
to log4j2 was done but I'm pretty sure I saw log output after that port.  I
know for a fact that the IT tests generate log output without issue.

Please try to verify this.  Thanks!

Karl