Hi Nikita,

Debugging connectors I can't give you any advice for, other than they
usually are not terribly complicated.

The Tika transformation connector can be configured using the general
parameters you provide to the Tika engine.  I am not sure what you mean
beyond that.  Tika's output is also completely represented in the extracted
metadata from the document, so if it does language detection, it will be in
there.

Karl