Hi,

I have a question regarding the performance of the Sharepoint repository
connector.
Recently we did some tests using MCF 2.8.1 to crawl some documents on a
Sharepoint 2013 server. There were few documents : only 700 all located on the
same documents list.
For full indexation the indexation speed was about 60 docs/min (with security
activated : SP native authority connector).
For incremental indexation with one file modified and one file added, the
indexation speed was 80 docs/min.

I know that of course, the performance depends of many factors but if someone
already indexed large Sharepoint servers and could post the performances
obtained, it would be be great to compare.

Tests done on two VMs on a ESXI server CPU : Xeon D-1520  RAM : 64GB
- VM for Sharepoint 2013 :
all Sharepoint services installed on the same VM
4 VCPU, 16 GB RAM

- VM for MCF
4 VCPU, 24 GB RAM
MCF 2.8.1, multiprocess with Zookeeper