Hi Arjan,

The ManifoldCF Sharepoint 2013 connector expects to be given either the
root of the whole SharePoint site, or the root of a virtual site.  The
error message displayed shows authorization error not accessing the root
but rather http://gocnavigator.com/projects/5277.  If this is a virtual
site, and you only have permissions for a subsite of this, you cannot use
ManifoldCF.  It is not set up to crawl with a root that is a subsite.

Karl