Can you add logging messages to your connector to log (1) the length that
it sees, and (2) the result of checkLengthIndexable()?  And then, please
once again add the Allowed Documents transformer and set a reasonable
document length.  Run the job and see why it is rejecting your documents.

All of our shipping connectors use this logic and it does work, so I am
rather certain that the problem is in your connector.

Thanks,
Karl

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 8:54 AM Nikita Ahuja <nik...@smartshore.nl> wrote:

> Hi Karl,
>
> Thank you for valuable suggestion.
>
> The checkLengthIndexable() value is also used in the code and it is
> returning the exact value for document length.
>
> Also garbage collector and disposing for the threads is used.
>

> On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 5:44 PM, Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I don't see checkLengthIndexable() in this list.  You need to add that if
>> you want your connector to be able to not try and index documents that are
>> too big.
>>
>> You said before that when you added the Allowed Documents transformer to
>> the chain it removed ALL documents, so I suspect it's there but you are not
>> sending in the actual document length.
>>
>> Karl
>>

>> On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 8:10 AM Nikita Ahuja <nik...@smartshore.nl>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Karl,
>>>
>>> These methods are already in use with the connector in the code where
>>> file is need to read and ingest in the output.
>>>
>>> (!activities.checkURLIndexable(fileUrl))
>>> (!activities.checkMimeTypeIndexable(contentType))