Hi Karl.
The issue is that the ES Output Connector uses the uri to create the _id.
When used with IIS which allows case variation in the URI, it creates
multiple documents. Clients on Windows IIS are rarely cognizant of that
issue as IIS is so lax in policing that OTB.
Currently, every case variation in URI results in a new doc in the index.
This is only in the ES output connector.
I can add an optional checkbox to do determien that particular action if
that would help?
Regards,
Steph

*Steph van Schalkwyk*