Hi Karl,

Along the lines of this ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CONNECTORS/issues/CONNECTORS-1455?filter=allissues submitted by Julien, I recently stumbled across another smb exception thrown when dealing with some kind of locked files. The error was
SmbException tossed processing smb://path/to/some/file.pst
jcifs.smb.SmbException: 0xC0000054
MSDN documentation about this error can be found on this page: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee441884.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

This happens with large pst files (outlook archives) that are in use for example. It is a case that would require the file to be skipped rather than stopping the job in my opinion.
What do you think about it ?

Thanks,
Romaric

--
Re: Nouvelle signature jusqu'à novembre Romaric Pighetti
France Labs – Les experts du Search

cid:image001.png@01D42F35.80534520 <http://www.enterprisesearchanddiscovery.com/2018/default.aspx>

www.francelabs.com <http://www.francelabs.com/>