Da: Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Inviato: giovedì 11 ottobre 2018 14:20
A: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: How to set Tika with ManifoldCF and Solr

I confirmed that both the Tika Service transformer and the Tika transformer
check the same exact mime type:

  @Override
  public boolean checkMimeTypeIndexable(VersionContext pipelineDescription,
String mimeType, IOutputCheckActivity checkActivity)
    throws ManifoldCFException, ServiceInterruption
  {
    // We should see what Tika will transform
    // MHL
    // Do a downstream check
    return checkActivity.checkMimeTypeIndexable("text/plain;charset=utf-8");
  }
<<<<<<

So: please verify that your Solr connection is set up correctly and the "use
extracting update handler" box is UNCHECKED.

Thanks,
Karl

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 8:16 AM Karl Wright