Hi Karl,

I've found why it didn't work. I thought that these are enough:

  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.mysql.hostname"
value="custom_hostname"/>
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.dbsuperusername" value="root"/>
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.dbsuperuserpassword"
value="mypass"/>

However, these key/value pairs are read by ManifoldCF too:

  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.database.password"
value="mypass"/>
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.database.username" value="root"/>
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.mysql.server"
value="custom_hostname"/>
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.mysql.client"
value="custom_hostname"/>

So, I've added that properties to make it work. Shouldn't hostname,
dbsuperusername and dbsuperuserpassword be enough?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI