Hi Karl,

No, this is different new setup. But I use same version for mfc and
database. I am tring new setup for my every testing. I didn't see any
repeated or non-repeated error logs like before.

Then, I have build the jdbc connector from trunk branch and changed the
jdbc-connector.jar with new version. Now, There are non-repeated new error
log as follow:

ERROR 2019-07-13T16:20:34,259 (Seeding thread) - Exception tossed:
Unexpected job status: 33
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Unexpected job
status: 33
at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.jobs.JobManager.resetSeedJob(JobManager.java:7934)
~[mcf-pull-agent.jar:?]
at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.SeedingThread.run(SeedingThread.java:242)
[mcf-pull-agent.jar:?]

Cihad Guzel

Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>, 13 Tem 2019 Cmt, 18:46 tarihinde şunu