Hi,

We have been running manifoldcf for almost 6 months now. We see that the
Web app goes down intermittently and gives an 404 error. However, we are
able to access the authority URL and could see that  jobs are running as
scheduled.
Restarting Manifold fixes the issue but it appears again after couple of
weeks. This has been our routine for few months now.

To give some background on our setup, Manifold is running in quick start
single process model on an Linux server. Linux server has a 8 Core CPU with
16 Gig of RAM. Manilfold is  hosting a documentum connector and 2-3 custom
connectors.

Any help will be  greatly appreciated.

-PK